Will a minor nasal collapse improve over time?

I suffered from minor nasal trauma, no blood - no pain (some stuffiness though), a month ago and I think there's a minor collapse going on on the right side of my nose (middle of the nose). Almost as if someone took their thumb and pushed my nose inward half a millimeter or something. I am not sure that a collapse has taken place, however, as it was a bit collapsed pre-trauma. But in case of minor collapse. Will it improve over time? Thanks!

+1
Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam to determine if surgery is needed.  It is doubtful that a nasal collapse will improve without minor surgery.