Had a Scan and Showing my Pip Implant is Leaking the Doctor Say is Not Life Threating?

Is that mean I can wait for months to have it replace? What is the consequences if I leave it? I go to the gym everyday working out with high intensity is there any harm if I still Continue my fitness? Thank ypu

PIP leaking implant

+1

All PIP implants must be removed quickly!  You don't need to get the removal w/wo replacement today for a leaking implant.  But don't delay it unnecessarily.  This is due to the faulty manufacturing process. We know, they used non medical grade supplies for the implants to save money.  This endangers the recipient health.   The problem is subject to multiply criminal probes.  The company has gone bankrupt.  So please follow up with a board certified plastic surgeon quickly.

Good luck, and thank you for your question.

Sincerely,

Anire Okpaku MD