Scaly Skin After Fraxel

I have just had my third Fraxel treatment (5 days ago) and am concerned about the skin under my eyes and on my forehead. My doctor used two different lasers and it seems that the one for my pigmentation has caused very tight, almost scar like tissue (shiny and dry). Any ideas? Will it flake away?

Fraxel laser resurfacing

+1

Without knowing which laser and which energy settings and seeing your skin it would not be possible to tell you if your condition is normal. It is common to feel tight, see flaking or peeling after many different resurfacing techniques. Special moisturizers are recommended by most physicians who perform resurfacing and this is important. Make sure you discuss your concerns with your physician. Followup examination is important after resurfacing.