Can the Scalp Be Reduced in a V Shape on Both Temples?

I always wanted bangs that were full, but not thick- just a small amount of hair; but because I have much less hair on both sides on my head, I end up with thick bangs in the middle, and hardly any hair on the sides of the forehead. By the way, it must be genetic because I always had the problem.

Scalp reduction technique

+2

It is hard to imagine what your are describing but scalp reduction techniques can be utilized in any portion ot the scalp. Unfortunately if you are a male, you must consider the eventual consequences of male pattern baldness. If you are a female, the incisions must be planned so as to minimize visibility or "hair parting" when your hair is wet (coming out of a pool for example).