Scabs Not Peeling 1 Week After TCA Cross 100%

I had 100% TCA Cross done a week ago on my cheek scars. Because my skin is prone to breakouts, no neosporin, bactiran etc. was applied to my skin at all in the past 7 days. The only skincare regimen I use is Cetaphil (no water) and a tissue to wipe the Cetaphil off. I am very careful not to disturb the scabs and keep them away from water. Is this normal? My scabs look like they will take another full week before they peel. The scabs look brownish red and show no signs of infection.Thanks

TCA peel

+1

100% TCA?

Only your doctor would know how deep he/she went. contiue the local care and see your doctor ASAP