Sauna and Exercise After Accent XL?

I had Accent XL done and have gotten mixed information about how long I have to wait to sit in sauna. First, I was told it was ok to do it the day after, then told to wait 4 days. Also, how long do I need to wait before I work out? Thanks for all your input and time.

Accent XL,Saunas, and Exercise

+1

Hi Sunshine,
We encourage all Accent XL patients to stay away from anything dehydrating for about a week, including saunas, steams, and trips to the Sahara.

However, if the treatment is used for facial skin tightening vs. fat reduction, it is less imperative. We encourage all Accent XL patients to rehydrate following any activities or behaviors (exercise) that would cause dehydration.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P