Will Sauna or Electro Muscle Toner Help Botox Wear Off Sooner?

i had botox 5 days ago, I just wanted a little between the eybrows. She said it has to be a full amount, otherwise it will not work. She did 1 injection in between the eybrows, a 2ºnd just over the beginning of my eybrows and a 3º ( which she never did before) over the arche of my eybrow and she put 2 dots next to the eys, now I look horrible, my face is paralyzed and stiff instead of relaxed. my brows are hanging flat, I have puffy wrinkly eyes, my cheeks sunk. I look so weird and ugly.

neither the sauna nor massage will have any effet of expediting the effect of botox.

+1

To the best of my knowledge,  neither the sauna nor massage will have any effet of expediting the effect of botox.

"Bad Botox" in Spain

+1

Regarding: "Will Sauna or Electro Muscle Toner Help Botox Wear Off Sooner?
i had botox 5 days ago, I just wanted a little between the eybrows. She said it has to be a full amount, otherwise it will not work. She did 1 injection in between the eybrows, a 2ºnd just over the beginning of my eybrows and a 3º ( which she never did before) over the arche of my eybrow and she put 2 dots next to the eys, now I look horrible, my face is paralyzed and stiff instead of relaxed. my brows are hanging flat, I have puffy wrinkly eyes, my cheeks sunk. I look so weird and ugly
."

Very unfortunate. Sounds like you had Botox from an inexperienced, unthinking injector. For BEST results insist on having Botox from an experienced Plastic surgeon. Unfortunately, it sounds like the muscle that lifts the brow , the frontalis, has been weekend.

This effect will NOT be improved by anything. It will gradually reverse but it will take 3-4 months.

Dr. Peter Aldea

How to wear off botox

+1

I am not aware of any studies that have tested increase blood flow from sauna or increased muscular stimulation (eletrically-induced) helps metabolize or use up the Botox faster. Theoretically I can see why you would think the latter might help but I can not advise this without medical evidence from studies.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Botox wearing off faster

+1

Botox really only wears off with time. It can be argued that trying to use the muscles alot will help. There is no evidence that sauna (which causes you to sweat and has no actions on the muscles) or electro muscle toner (which will try to fire already paralyzed muscles) will work.

Purvisha Patel, MD
Germantown Dermatologist