Is 10 days between Pelleve treatments too soon? Does Pelleve have any ill effects on Juvederm?

The skin center I go to is closing for vacation so they want me to come in for my second Pelleve treatment only 10 days from my first treatment. Is there any harm having 2 treatments that close? The first treatment was complimentary, I will be paying for 6 others.

Time between Pelleve treatments

+1
Having treatments so close together is not harmful, but you may not achieve quite as much benefit as when there is more time between treatments.

Be ause radiofrquency targets water, and water is bound to many fillers, it generally is vest to wait three weeks after any filler treatment before having radiofrequency. Even betteris to have the Pelleve, then have fillers, even if it is the same day.