If I'm Not Satisfied with my Surgery How Long Should I Wait to Get a Revision?

About two and a half months ago I had septoplasty surgery along with a little bit of rhinoplasty. Nothing was done to the tip of my nose, he was just supposed to straighten it and refine it but it still looks crooked. I am not satisfied with the job done by my surgeon and wish to get a rhinoplasty revision. How long should I have to wait before undergoing another surgery?

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1

For secondary rhinoplasty depending on the deformity wait 6-12 months.

There is NO little rhinoplasty, you wanted the nose straight, and a little refined, WHAT YOU ARE ASKING IS A FULL RHINOPLASTY

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Most patients will wait at least a year before seeking rhinoplasty. However, if there are gross and/or obvious abnormalities, then waiting  3 to 6 months is adequate.

Best.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com