How long does swelling last -what can you do about dog ears? how soon can you fix flaws should need be?

I received my surgery totally covered under cdn health plan - yes beggers can't be choosers I realize. Went in 158 now weight 153. Seen lax skin and muffin top in recovery room. Kept my bb - stomach area skin is still lax and not flat as I expected ? Looks like I may have dog ears - can they be removed and if I am not happy what are my options is there a wait time for further surgery. Or should I wait and continue to pray that I am just swollen and area will be substantially flatter? Help

Post op swelling?

+1

You are definitely still swollen post-op. Hard to predict a final result at this point. I would doubt that a candadian health plan would cover the fixing of dog ears.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Improving Results of Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

I would suggest that you allow yourself year before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed. At that point, it is possible that additional skin excision and/or liposuction surgery will be helpful in improving your outcome.