Microneedling at Home for Stretchmark Improvement?

I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair in 2011. A great improvement but have residual stretchmarks. I am considering using a Derma roller or another at home micro needling but am not sure if I will actually see any type of improvement. Does this work to improve stretchmarks? (Not looking for a miracle, but an improvement would be nice)

Micro needling for stretch marks

+1

This is an attrative treatment since you can do it at home. It produces small injuries to the skin that can stimulate new collagen production and improve the appearance of stretch marks. So home micro needling may indeed offer some modest benefit.

Unfortunately the effects of home micro needling tend to be subtle. More aggressive treatments, such as in-office laser and radiofrequency devices, can offer better results.

Boulder Dermatologist