Can My Breasts Be Fixed? (photo)

Breast reduction in 1988 , too much tissue taken from the left breast made left side a full A cup and Right side a full B, 5 yrs later had implants placed 380 and 420 saline, status post augmentation (3mths) had a deflation on the R side back in and replaced both. 5 yrs later had rippling changed out still on top of muscle. Rippling remained 2002 had consult in NJ Montclair said putting under muscle was way to go I asked for some lax skin to be remove, he took my L inframmory fold partially.

Breasts Revisions After Several Surgeries

+1

Dear Susan,

Thank you for sharing your photos and I am sorry that you had to go through a lot so far attempting to obtain the results you aim for.

Based on the data you have provided, the current situation could be made way better with the right surgical plan.

Unfortunately, without a physical consultation it is not possible to provide you with solid details on how to go about the current conditions of your breasts.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Can My Breasts Be Fixed?

+1

Yes, or at least improved, depending upon our definition of "fixed."  Thanks for your question and for attaching the photos. Unfortunately when I click on these to enlarge, they are quite out of focus, which makes it difficult to advise. 

I think that re-doing the breast lift can result in a much improved breast appearance. I feel also that some kind of tummy tuck can improve the appearance of your abdomen. It looks like you may have already had a tummy tuck in the past. It looks like most of the laxity is in the upper abdomen, so a reversed-TT may be best.

But a live in person examination is required to make any specific plan. 

A second opinion may be in your best interest. When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Can My Breasts Be Fixed?

+1

Maybe but you need to be seen in person to discuss your options in detail. Best to see ONLY boarded PSs in your area. 

Can Breasts Be Fixed?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after breast surgery. Although it is occasionally possible to give advice online, I personally do not think it is possible to provide you with any precise/reliable advice without  a complete history and physical examination,  given your past surgical history.

You will be best off seeking in-person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with relatively complicated revisionary breast surgery.

Breast asymmetry after multiple surgeries

+1

The rippling of the abdomen may improve with combination of minor liposuction and fat injections. Use of a new laser from Cutera the TruSculpt may also help. The breast will require revising the lift with use of a  submuscular silicone implants as well as fat injection. but aware that fat injection into breasts are stll very controvetial.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision following breast reduction, saline implants , augmentation

+1

breast revision following breast reduction, saline implants , augmentation

there are may options:

• implant removal first stage and correct reduction shape and incisions
  • correction with natural fat augmentation grafting
  • replace implants with sientra shaped stable form implants, better lift
  •  better shape, less rippling

call for appt

JH