Will lip lift show more teeth in my case? (photo)

I was wondering if lip lift will benefit me, in terms of dental show and wider smile. There is 2cm between my nose and center top of my upper lip. I feel like when I talk I have this extra skin that's on my way, so it feels like I force it to lift, if this makes sense. I had rhinoplasty and revision with the same surgeon, but I'm not very happy still. My columella is still long and I wish it was more projected. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Lip lift to show more incisor show

+3
A lip lift does 3 things: it shortens the distance between the nose and upper lip, rolls out the upper lip and increases incisor show. From your photographs, you would be an excellent candidate for a lip lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Will lip lift show more teeth in my case?

+3
I would not put a scar on your upper lip, but you could benefit from a lip lift.  The scar follows the base of the nose, and only a small amount of skin is removed.  This helps to shorten the upper lip ( area from nose to upper lip) for a more youthful look.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Lip Lift and Tooth Show

+2
The assured result from a lip lift is that the nose-lip distance will be shortened. Whether more tooth show will be obtained is less certain given that the lower end of the lip near the teeth is the furtherest point away from the location of the lip lift pull. A horizontal mucosal resection can simultaneously be done with the lip lift to be certain that more tooth show results.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Lip Lift

+2
Based on the pictures posted, you have a very good upper lip. I would discourage you putting any scar on your upper lip.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com