I Tried Dysport for my Crows Feet for the First Time. 120 Units and 3 Point Injections. When Will I See Full Results?

Did I have enough units for my first visit? I have very thin, sensitive skin. I used Botox 10 years ago, and it swelled my forehead very badly. I tried Dysport this time because of my sensitivity before to Botox. Dysport did not give me any reaction like Botox.

Dysport to crow's feet

+2

120 units of Dysport is a lot to only treat your crow's feet?? 150 units total is pretty standard for a full treatment of Dysport which would include the glabella (between the brow's), the full forehead, AND the crow's feet. That being said, full results of any neuromodulator should be within 7-10 days so you should see results within that timeframe.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."