6 days post op, I got a burn or bruising after Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction. Will this mark eventually go away? (photos)

I just got a BBL and lipo from my abdomen flanks and back. This is my sixth day post op and I'm worried that this mark on my side won't go away. My surgeon was beating around the bush about it being a burn. He won't let me wear my faja for another week. I'm also worried if my body will lose shape from not wearing A faja. And what could this black/ purple -red patch be? How do I get rid of it?

Bruise

+1
It is always to properly appreciate from only photos, but if it is only a bruise, then it will dissipate.  It does not appear to be a burn, judging by photos only, since there isn't any blistering or skin slough.  It may be a collection of blood under the skin (hematoma) or an area of necrosis.  If it is necrosis, then one has to allow for the time to elapse to evaluate further.

Keep in close contact with your surgeon.

Is it a burn or a bruise?

+1
A bruise will heal.  A burn will likely leave a mark.   What type of liposuction did your surgeon use?  Laser or Ultrasound?  If yes then this could be  a burn.
At this stage all you can do is care for the wound and allow your body to heal

Martin Jugenburg, MD