I Need Help Contouring my Buttocks into a Rounder Shape, Can I Get This Done with Just Lipo? (photo)

I am 32 years old I am 5'6 and weigh 205 currently, I am currently working to get to my 180 pre pregnancy weight and I would like to get my buttocks rounded out. Would it be possible just with liposuction or do I need contouring as well??

Buttock Contouring

+2

It is possible to contour the buttock with liposuction, however it should be done very conservatively and only in experienced hands.  Liposuction of the buttock can otherwise create a lot of surface irregularities.  I recommend seeking a consult from a board certified plastic surgeon whom specializes in buttock augmentation/procedures.  Glad to help...RAS