Hypertrophic Scar I Guess?

I have a problem I fell off a bike on the concrete and got two deep wounds anyway they healed but i developed two hypertrophic scars i dont care about the cosmetic aspect of the problem its just that the wounds are located at the elbow joint and they open up again very easily Its really annoying i cant do any contact sport I stayed away from sports for more than two months and again everytime i get back it opens up again and it really hurts PLEASE HELP thank you

Scar revision for the elbow area

+1

This is a high tension zone and I would treat the scar aggressively once it has fully epithelialized to prevent hypertrophy. Scar revision is important.