I burned my forehead with a curling iron and the burnt skin peeled off, revealing a almost white complexion. What do I do?

I was curling my hair and I burnt my forehead badly. Unfornenetly I didn't think it was as bad as it was so I just continued curling and it started to hurts so I went to but ice on it and iced it for about 5 minutes. Then I rubbed it (I guess too hard) and the darker peice of skin just came off. And now it's like white/pink skin underneath and I freaked out. I but aloe Vera and a band aid on it for now! What should I do to make sure it doesn't leave any scarring? it's like throbbing with pain.

Burn therapy

+1
Because your burn is still fresh, you may want to consult in person with a physician. Once the acute phase of the burn has resolved you will want to consider scar therapy. 
Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are considered permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Scar On Forehead

+1
Depigmentation can happen when you have a burn in a dark skinned individual.  The skin will repigment with time, the most important thing now is to protect it from the sun and stay moisturized with cerave cream or Aquaphor ointment a few times a day under the sunscreen.  Seek the advice of a cosmetic dermatologist.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.