Swelling in Legs After Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abdomen (Photo)

I have swelling in my right leg just below the panty line. It appeared suddenly and it is not pain. Just kind of feels like a HUGE blister. Is this normal? Anything I can do to help this? Elevate my legs and butt?

Swelling in Legs After Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abdomen

+1

NO! this is not normal. Best to see your surgeon ASAP for an IN PERSON evaluation. Make the call NOW please. 

Swelling after SmartLipo

+1

Anything that is sudden on set after surgery should be addressed with the surgeon who preformed your procedure.  This is worth a call to his or her office.

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after Smartlipo

+1

Swelling is normal after Smartlipo, this could last a few weeks to months. Schedule your follow up appointment with your surgeon to monitor your healing phase.

Bruce E. Katz, MD