Swelling in Legs After Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abdomen (Photo)

I have swelling in my right leg just below the panty line. It appeared suddenly and it is not pain. Just kind of feels like a HUGE blister. Is this normal? Anything I can do to help this? Elevate my legs and butt?

Swelling in Legs After Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abdomen

NO! this is not normal. Best to see your surgeon ASAP for an IN PERSON evaluation. Make the call NOW please. 

Swelling after SmartLipo

Anything that is sudden on set after surgery should be addressed with the surgeon who preformed your procedure.  This is worth a call to his or her office.

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after Smartlipo

Swelling is normal after Smartlipo, this could last a few weeks to months. Schedule your follow up appointment with your surgeon to monitor your healing phase.

Bruce E. Katz, MD