Fix Smart Lipo Bumps and Banana Rolls? Ruined Appearance :( Please Help!

Hi - I am very petite 4'10" weighing 95lbs but had a weird lower body appearance with fat thighs. I got smart lip done on legs (outer thighs and above knees) almost 1 1/2 years ago. There was a lot of bruising and scars that diminished a lot after a year but I can never wear anything that is above my knees anymore thanks to the unevenness in the back of my thigh and multiple banana rolls below my buttocks. I feel so bad because of this. What can be done to fix this? Please guide me!!!

A touch-up may be necessary

+2

Consult with your surgeon about a possible touch-up treatment; this may be necessary for any corrections.

Fix Smart Lipo Bumps and Banana Rolls? Ruined Appearance

+1

Additional liposuction with fat grafting to the dented areas and buttocks can help the appearance in this case.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

#postliposuction defects

+1

Im very spry to hear about and see your disfigurement. as sad as it sounds, 80% of my Liposuction practice is based on correction of defects from SmartLipo. be more than happy to help but Im in NY. I have done a lot of these correction surgeries. there are not very many people who specialize in correction of post-lipo defects. chose your doctor wisely. best of luck!

Banna rolls

+1

You need to return to your doctor to ask if a second procedure will help. After you see him, get a second opinion.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com