Would a Chin Implant Help Balance my Profile? If So What Size Should I Look at and Discuss with my Dr? (photo)

Would a Chin Implant Help Balance my Profile?

+1

Yes, from the photo provided the chin does appear weak.  Chin augmentation with a chin implant would address this issue.  Size of the chin implant will depend on an in person examination and you should not need to tell an experienced plastic & cosmetic surgeon what size is required.  He/she should know what size to suggest.

Chin Augmentation Candidate

+1

Your photos are inadequate to determine the best size chin augmentation - see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

What size chin implant?

+1

So, naturally, it is difficult to assess the correct size for a chin implant for you based on your photos alone.  The best advice would be to select a surgeon in your area experienced in the technique to discuss the options with you in person.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Chin augmentation

+1

It's a little tough to accurately evaluate your profile based on the photos you have provided, but you may benefit from a small implant.  Combining submental liposuction with the chin augmentation would further enhance your neckline and profile.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Chin augmentation for better facial balance

+1
 The size of the implant can only be determined by examination and person or a complete set of pictures from all 3 dimensions. Chin implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes, are composed of Silastic, and are inserted through the submental approach usually under local anesthesia. please see the link below for examples of chin augmentation in our practice

Would a Chin Implant Help Balance my Profile? If So What Size Should I Look at and Discuss with my Dr?

+1

To be honest, I am not sure that a chin implant would help your facial balance.  However, I may feel differently with different photos or after examining you in person. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin implant?

+1

I believe you could benefit from a chin implant.  Generally a 5-7 mm enhancement will suffice.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Chin Implant

+1

It appears you could benefit from a chin implant.  Better pictures are needed to recommend size.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Chin implant

+1

Most plastic surgeons have the ability to morph your profile photo to simulate a chin implant. Upload some photos shot from the side at my website and I will do this for you.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Chin Implant to Balance Profile

+1

Your pictures are not ideal but it is apparent that chin augmentation would be beneficial. Better pictures, as described on my website, would help answer your question.