One Side Bottomed Out, After Revision Now The Other Side Is Lower, Will It Fix Itself?

A week out from first BA (475cc in L and 500cc in R) my left breast bottomed out a little an right one was high. At 3 months we did a revision with sutures and tightening of lower pocket of left breast with swap to 500cc. One week after revision my left breast is now the breast higher than the other now and way more upper pole fullness/projectin. I feel like my problem has just switched breasts and opposite one is now higher. Will this fix itself,settle down or do I need sutures on othersidenow?

Time will probably fix this minor aesthetic asymmetry.

+1

If both infra mammary folds are at the same level in the implants are the same size, ultimately the breast should balance out. Give the situation more time.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Revision at one week

+1

At one week after revision it is way too early to see the final result. The treated side may be a bit high due to the procedure but may come down with time.

+1

Although I understand your concerns, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. As you suggest, one of the possibilities is that the breast implant that is currently higher will gradually settle to some degree, hopefully to the point where improved symmetry is achieved.  Of course, I am sure that you have heard that absolute symmetry will likely never be achieved.

Your situation may be one where only time will tell.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm