Can I Expect a Totally Flat Tummy with the BBL and Lipo? (photo)

I want to know if I can expect to have a fully flat tummy with a lipo or with the way it is right now will I have some left over skin and require a tummy tuck? Many of the BBL pictures I am seeing still have a lot of lower abdomen fat after their BBL.

Flat Tummy after Liposuction and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

Although I would have to examine you to determine skin laxity, I would say that from the photos you can probably have a very flat tummy.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc or more per buttock.  There is not much fat left when I get done.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL

+1
You do not hav a lot of excess fat, skin or loose muscles. A BBL with lipo should give you a nice result and flatten your tummy.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Flatness of Stomach after Fat Harvest

+1

You should not expect a perfectly flat stomach from a BBL liposuction harvest. Liposuction can create some loose skin which may develop if you have any stretch marks or loose skin now. Only a tummy tuck can achieve the degree of flatness that you likely perceive as such.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, you have significant amount of fat in th flanks that can be used for fat transfer to the buttock.

Your abdomen has very little fat to contribute. Whether ther is laxity and muscle seperation, that can only be dtermined by examination.

You are asking for body contouring therefore you need to be evaluated and discuss the body contouring , fat abdomen, narrow waist, curves and butt enhancement.