When can I sit on buttock after bbl?

Sitting after buttock augmentation

+2

I think that sitting for extended periods on yoru buttocks is probably ok when sensation is normal and /or within a few weeks. Best to ask your surgeon.

Sitting After a BBL

+2

Every patient is different, so it is difficult to develop a specific answer to this question. I agree that two weeks post-op should be an adequate enough wait before resuming sitting. It is in your best interest to consult with your surgeon, as he knows your body the best.

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Sitting after Brazilian butt lift

+2

In general I recommend that my BBL patients avoid sitting directly on their buttocks for at least two weeks. After that period we do a slow transition to no restriction. Keeping as little pressure as possible is important to help with survival of the fat that was transferred.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Sitting after a fat transfer procedure

+1

I would recommend avoiding direct sitting for at least two weeks and preferably six weeks. You can modify your sitting with pillows and cushions as well. You can discuss this in greater detail with your plastic surgeon.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

When can I sit on buttock after bbl?

+1

I would ask your surgeon, as I think the answer is variable based upon surgeon's philosophy.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA