How Much Volume Will I Lose After BBL?

Volume loss after brazilian butt lift

+2

In general most patients lose about 40% of the initial volume over time. The good news is that as you lose the buttock volume your liposuction areas will also become less swollen which enhances the curve between the two areas. Avoiding sitting on your buttocks will help prevent large losses in volume.

Volume loss after fat transfer

+2

You can expect to lose about 30-40% of the volume of fat injected after a Brazilian buttock lift. This can vary based on technique, amount of fat injected, age of patient and other factors. You should avoid direct sitting after this procedure which will also help to preserve the volume of fat injected. It can take about three months before you know how much fat has actually survived.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Volume loss after brazilian butt lift

+1

I think most surgeons will say that about 60-70% of the fat that they inject will "take." So, that means 30-40% will not.