What is the best way to treat chicken pox scar? (Photo)

I'm 35 years old and have had chicken pox a month ago. I did not scratch any of my chicken pox because I was so worried about the scar. Now, it looks like I have a depressed chicken pox on my left face.

Scars on Face After Chickenpox

+1
A formal consultation is needed to best evaluation this. I am sorry this happened.  You may need surgical treatment of the scars given how deep they are, however, it may be best to start with a series of peels and creams that address the pigmentation.  After that has improved, lasers such as Fraxel or Clear and Brilliant may be helpful for the texture.  We would gladly see you in our office.  There is no one treatment that will clear these scars, treatments can make them better but fully get rid of them. I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.