Will Radiesse Help Achieve Sculpted Cheek and Eliminate Slight Jowl?

Radiesse for cheek contour sculpting and jowl reduction

+1

Radiesse is a every good dermal filler to restore or augment your cheek bone contour and improve slight jowling. I like Radiesse for its longevity and collagen stimulating properties. Consult with an experienced provider to discuss your treatment goals.

Radiesse for Cheek and Jowl

+1

Radiesse does generally work very well for sculpting the cheek and improving the appearance of jowls. Visit an experienced injector for a consultation to see if Radiesse is the best option for you.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Radiesse for Sculpted Cheek

+1

Depending on the amount placed and where it is placed, Radiesse can help achieve a sculpted cheek and while doing so improve the appearance of jowls.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

Radiesse is an excellent product in helping to achieve what you want.  Neither it nor any other product typically "eliminates" anything.  Surgery may be more likely to accomplish that, but even that depends on exactly what the anatomy is and whether you're willing to have the surgery that may be indicated.  Either way, Radiesse, along with the HA's (Perlane, Juvederm, Restylane) are excellent treatments for the areas you're interested.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Radiesse...

+1

Radiesse is a great option.  Yes, Radiesse will give you more of definition and pick up those slight jowls.  Enjoy 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

+1

From the photos provided the anterior (front) of the cheeks are a bit flat, there are nasolabial folds and jowls.  The cheeks, nlf's and marrionette lines could all be filled using a filler (I prefer Perlane to Radiesse in these areas).

Radiesse to prejowl area

+1

Yes, Radiesse is a great option to soften the prejowl sulcus. If you desire a more taught jaw line and minimal jowl, surgery may be a better option. Radiesse can help in the mean time, as a great volumizer for area of depression at the sulcus. Best of luck!

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Radiesse is an excellent choice to help lift cheek and fill pre-jowl sulcus

+1

I like Radiesse for those purposes.  Radiesse has the highest G prime of all fillers which means it has the greatest lifting ability.  You will need at least 2, maybe 3 syringes to get the improvement.  See my video which goes over the liquid facelift which includes these areas with Radiesse.  

Steven F. Weiner, MD

+1

Hi Rumona. Radiesse is a great option for you to help build volume and contour the cheek. Radiesse last anywhere from 8m-1yr and will help stimulate collagen, find a medical provider who is certified advanced injector and can deliver the result you want. 

Best of luck