Best option for correcting loose skin in the abdomen for somebody who hasn't had babies yet? (photo)

I had liposuction on my abdomen and waist two years ago, with amazing results. Unfortunately, four months after I had to get lap surgery to correct a hiatal hernia. The next day I noticed a little bulk over my belly button. It never went away. I had liposuction revision one year ago, and it made it way worse. A tummy tuck seems drastic, especially because I want to wait at least five years to be a mother (I'm 28) It makes me extremely self conscious and I'm starting to get absolutely depressed.

Best option for correcting loose skin in the abdomen for somebody who hasn't had babies yet?

+2

In your case it is hard to recommend something without an exam.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

+2

Sometimes there is not real answer for your issue. Best to maybe see a few boarded Pss in your city/arra to determine if "anything" can be done...

Tummy tuck or not?

+2

It is hard to tell from your photos but it is difficult to see what exactly your problem is. I wonder if it is swelling that is related to your laparoscopic hernia repair. Often the access port remains swollen for several months. From your comment I think you have already had one revision so I think you should see your surgeon again for some advice.

I don't think a tummy tuck is the answer as it doesn't look like you have much loose skin.

Kind regards,

Dean

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon