I'm 5'1, 100 lbs. Would you recommend MOD+ or HP? Is 350cc just right or too big or can go bigger?

I'm currently 5'1 100lbs: Chest diameter is 29: Getting saline under: Medium Acup I was wondering if I should go with HP or mod+. My PS usually does mod+ but seeing so many great HP results from others makes me want HP as well. I also like how mod+ supposedly gives you a better cleverage. And my PS say the biggest I can go is 350cc. Will that be too big for my frame or just right? My PS measured my left nipple to the right is 18 on both side, do you think I can go any bigger?

Is moderate profile plus or high profile 350 cc implants best for me?

+2
A thorough examination and a breast implant sizing system evaluation is necessary to properly answer your question.  Since you have seen a plastic surgeon you must rely on that surgeons advice or gain a second opinion after an examination with another board certified plastic surgeon.

For more information on choosing breast implant size please read the following link:

Recommendations for profile of breast implants and starting from cc's and working backwards

+1
The simplest answer to your question for smooth, round, silicone gel-filled breast implants under the pectoralis muscle is that what is called a moderate + in gels should result in about a 1 1/2 cup size increase from what you started from and a high profile should make you look about 2 cup sizes larger. The gap between your breasts would be the same but the depth of the cleavage would be more with a high profile. 
The cc's of the implant are determined by fitting the diameter of the implant to the inner width of your breast. This is measured upright and with arms down. Subtract about 3/4 to 1 cm from this (to account for the skin and a bit of subcutaneous tissue) and that will tell you the proper diameter of the implant. You then look up this diameter in a moderate + or high profile silicone gel-filled implant and you will know the number of cc's for the implant and that it will fit properly behind your breast and what the size increase will be within the degree of subjectiveness of cup sizes. You can't choose a number of cc's and make it work any more than you can just choose a dress size or shoe size and make it work. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Size

+1
I thoroughly agree with Dr Demars that it takes an examination to make an accurate recommendation.  So go on consults and be evaluated and put various sized implants in a bra till you see the volume you like and then ask if it is possible

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'1, 100 lbs. Would you recommend MOD+ or HP?

+1
We must get this question about what implant size is right 10 times a day and always the same answer. It takes an exam to make that determination.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1

Thank you for the question.  In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions (and despite good description of your body type), online consultants will not be able to provide you  with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. Given your concerns, I would suggest that you spend additional time with your plastic surgeon;  ask the same question of him/her regarding the use of ultra-high-profile implants  and the greater projection that results from the use of these breast implants.

2.  Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  The use of temporary intraoperative sizers, viewing the patient's breasts in the upright and supine position, are very helpful during the breast implant selection process.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.