Can Artefill be a permanent nose bridge filler overtime?

Artefill for the Nose to Correct a Bridge Problem.

+1
Artefill can be used on the nose with great success. It has one of the best safety profiles of all the fillers. The PMMA, which acts as a bio stimulant to create your own tissue as the collagen in Artefill (85% of the volume) gets absorbed, is non resorbable. This means that after a few months, Artefill is really just your own tissue. The result is therefore natural feeling and is not likely to go away for a long time. Just make sure you see someone who has experience injecting the nose.

I have added a link to some Artefill before and after photos that include some noses.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon