Will a blepharoplasty work for my hooded eye and sloping brow? (photos)

I am 38 and have a genetic predisposition to hooded eyes. I've also noticed my brow become heavier in the last few years. To combat this I've been using Botox to lift the outer eye area until I can permanently correct this. I'm wondering whether a bleph would address my concerns or would I need a brow lift. Finally, are there any lasers or minimally invasive ways to address these issues?

Lift/bleph?

+1
While your photo makes it appear that a bleph may well be all you need, I would need to know if you have Botox effect in the photo. If the brow position is artificially elevated because of the Botox, you may well benefit from the brow lift as well.

Would a blepharoplasty work for my hooded eye and sloping brow?

+1
A blepharoplasty combined with a brow lift would probably be your best options to correct these issues. A blepharoplasty alone will not address the eyebrow issue.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead lift or blepharopalsty

+1
The answer depends on how high is the forehead and from your frontal photo, it apperas that your forehead is on the high side. Therefore, teh forehead lift is not a good idea in your case and blepharoplasty is much simpler procedure and a better choice for you.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift or upper eyelids

+1
Although your upper eyelids are full, I believe your brow position is good. Photos of you when you were younger will be very helpful to your plastic surgeon to determine if your brow position was truly higher or if the upper lids are the only issue.
An upper lid blepharoplasty can be done to remove upper lid skin and some medial fat.
Ulthera is a nonsurgical option for skin tightening of the brow face and neck which can make a nice improvement in the brow position and upper lids.
Seek  out a board certified plastic surgeon to help you with this decision. Remember to bring your photos when you were  younger as this will guide your surgeon. 
We have many techniques to alter your appearance but it is better to look like did once before than to look like someone else.
All the best and  I  hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Hooded

+1
The brow position is quite adequate and a brow lift is not necessary. To remove the hooded excess skin an upper blepharoplasty can  be performed. Excess skin and a small amount of fat is removed from reduced the puffy look. For many examples, please see the link below

Blepharoplasty or brow lift?

+1

A blepharoplasty will not help to raise the eyebrows.  The only long term method to help raise the eyebrows would be a brow/forehead lift.  The brow position in your photos looks good.  I'm not sure if that is with Botox present or not.  I would not recommend a brow lift with the position of your brows in your photos.  It is possible that upper blepharoplasty could help but you really would need to be evaluated first to see if you are a good candidate or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty or brow lift

+1

Your photo shows nicely shaped brows in good position.

Your upper lids have considerable fat. 

A blepharoplasty with conservative fat reduction is probably best.

If Botox gives you the look you want, stick with Botox.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Brows and eyelids

+1
The only non invasive therapy that helps is the Botox you are already using. The pictures you sent show a nicely contoured brow. Perhaps the picture was taken with Botox in effect. Your upper eyelids should be compared to photos taken 10-15 years ago before considering blepharoplasty surgery at this time. Have a live visit with a surgeon who does brow and eyelid surgery. Get at least two opinions. Bring your old pictures. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon