Should I Get an Ergonomic Kneeling Chair for my Office? Will That Help with my BBL & TT? (photo)

I had surgery 2/8/13. I plan to go back to work on 2/20/13. Should I get an ergonomic kneeling chair for my office? Will that help with my BBL & TT? I want to be as comfortable as possible but at the same time I don't want to sit on my new behind just yet AND I don't want to sit upright because of the recent tummy tuck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kneeling Chair after Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

These chairs may be useful after combination surgery, but please make sure they are sturdy enough for you.   In addition, you may find that knees and legs hurt after prolonged use of these devices.  I think that it sounds logical as the pressure is taken off of the fat in the buttocks and the angle between tummy and legs is decreased.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Great option

+1

Seems like a very good option for all patients that work long office hours, this will help you not to rest all your weight on your buttocks to protect the fat from resorption. And be a lot more comfortable than in a standing position or with a pillow.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Kneeling chair after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Looks like a fantastic idea!  It should help keep pressure off your butt which is the hardest thing after Brazilian butt lift.  I would love it if you came back and posted on your experience with the chair.  If it is good I will recommend it to other patients.

Sacha Obaid, MD