Rhinoplasty Almost 2 Years Ago, Thick Skin From Rosacea? (photo)

I had a Rhinoplasty almst 2 years ago, I was aware that the Doctor may not have good results due to thickened skin from rosacea. He was able to thin the nose but the tip of my nose is still boulbus. I am very self conscience about my nose, and just hate looking in the mirror. I just can not afford a lot for another surgery. Is their any Doctor in Southern California, ( I am in LA area) that would please consider taking a look and seeing if they could help me, with some low monthly payments?

Thick skin

+1

All your swelling is out now. Squeeze the tip of your nose. Is their any spring left in the tip? Dealing with thick skin is one of the most difficult challenges with rhinoplasty surgery. However, there are some surgical techniques that can be performed to maximize nasal tip narrowing. Make sure these were done.

David Ellis MD FRCSC

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Art of Facial Surgery

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Results With Thick Nasal Skin

+1

As you were informed before your procedure, thick sebaceous nasal skin is the enemy of great Rhinoplasty results.  Since the photos don't provide enough information, a consultation and examination will be necessary.  Southern California has a plethora of excellent Rhinoplasty Surgeons who will be able to provide further guidance.

Web reference: http://www.drprendiville.com/rhinoplasty.html

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Limited tip refinement in thick skinned patients during rhinoplasty

+1

Without other views of your nose, it's difficult to gauge based on the low resolution frontal view.  An in person consultation would give you the best idea of how much improvement, if any, you can hope to achieve with a revision procedure.