Hourglass Body Shape? (photo)

I am 20 years old. I have been considering plastic surgery for some time now but I am afraid that i wont get the results I desire. I am a very pettite woman I weight 12o, and I am 5'3. I have very boyish hips, no bootie at all. I want an Hourglass shape with nice feminie hips and a Nice round butt. My question is would i be able to have wide feminie hips after? What kind of implants do you use for the butt area and what are the risks?

Hourglass Body shape.

+1

Thank you for your pictures, you seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, considering that you are a small built person. There are several pockets of fat where we could do liposuction and have that transferred to the buttocks and hips for a beautiful hourglass figure.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Gluteal Scuplting with Fat or Gluteal Implants

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  You have thin body build.  You possibly could liposuction your abdomen and lower back to improve the contour to create the visual illusion of a more shapely buttocks and have the moderate amount of fat grafted to your buttocks..This may be at best a modest improvement.  If you want more than a modest improvement then buttocks implants can help you achieve that.  These are silicone implants of various volumes and heights.  You definitely need an consultation and exam to determine which procedure if any is the best for you.

Dr. ES

Hourglass Body Shape with Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You appear to have an adequate amount of fat to get a great result with the Brazilian buttlift.  I have a lot of larger patients, a lot of medium-sized patients, and a lot of smaller patients that have had success.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock or more, but this can be adjusted as the patient desires.  Just find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Fat grafting to butt and hips for hourglass figure

+1

It's a little hard to get a good view from your pictures, but based on what I see, I think you would be a good candidate for fat grafting to the butt and hips.  I would perform liposuction on your midsection - abdomen, flanks and lower back - then use that harvested fat to fill out your butt and hips.  I think you would have a great outcome!  You could certainly consider butt implants (they are silicone), but that will not address your hips or midsection.  The Brazilian Butt lift (fat grafting) is my preferred method to give an hourglass shape - it includes liposuction to address unwanted fat stores and gives a very natural look.

Web reference: http://www.buttandbreastaugmentation.com/

Buttock implants

+1

Based on the pictures posted, you may have some fat in the flank area. Liposuction done right will give you more curves. The fat can be transfered to the hips or the buttocks. maybe some fat in the abdomen( pictures not clear)

If you do not have enough fat, then buttock implants can be used. the implants come in oblong shape and round shape. The choice of the implant depend on your desire but most important is the measurements of the buttocks.

Hip implants can be cusome made. A moulage is made first, you will approve it . then the moulage is sent to the company to manufacture the exact implants from the moulage.