My Right Breast is Larger Than My Left and I Still Have a Lot of Pain? (photo)

My right breast is larger than my left and I still have a lot of pain- sometimes it's so bad I cannot lift my right arm. I recontacted my PS and he again stated my body would absord any remaining liquids. AS you can see in the photo I also developed what he called "heat blisters" on my right breast I am concerned about the amount of pain I am in and any other possible complications. Should I seek a second opinion from another San Diego PS or my primary care doctor?

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about these types of concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.

My Right Breast is Larger Than My Left and I Still Have a Lot of Pain?

+1

The photos show early recovery with minor asymmetry due to you are most likely right handed so the muscle on the right is larger and more swollen. This is not to say you might have a hematoma/seroma but over the internet can not advise. Ask your surgeon to refer you for second opinion to a colleague of his. 

Right Breast is Larger Than My Left

+1

This is apparently an early post-op photo. I personally see nothing alarming in the picture that would make me want to send you out for another opinion.

The breasts look fairly symmetric--on this two dimensional photo. The blisters look as though they are from the adhesive of steristrips--though I don't  of course know for certain that you even had any. 

I am not sure what your surgeon meant about absorbing any fluids.  If this is in regard to swelling, probably correct. If you previously had an seroma or hematoma that was identified that would raise my level of suspicion that there might be a problem that needs addressing. 

As a rule your best bet is continued communication with your own surgeon. If you feel your needs are not being met, I would not discourage seeing your physician or another surgeon.