White Shingles Scar

Hi! I have a scar from having shingles last year. It was very deep. After 8 months this is how it looks like now (there is a circle of white patch on the left side of my forehead). The depth was filled although it's still not smoothly flat, it's shiny, and it's white, which makes it stand out even with make-up... Our wedding is on May 2014 and I'm hoping to find a way to make the color even out and to make it smoothly flat. Hoping to find an answer on what procedures to take. Thank you! :)

Shingles Scar

+1
There are a few different ways to approach this but an in-person evaluation would be best. There are a few options that could very nicely give you a great result depending on your situation.  However, given that your wedding is coming up soon, please do not hesitate too long.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.