What is the best treatment for an old shiny scar on my left leg?

I have an old scar on my left leg from chicken fox with the size of a quarter and it is shiny. I would like to know the best option to make it less noticeable so I could wear shorts and dresses without being embarrassed.

Scars on the legs

+1
Our office specializes in scar removal treatments in Los Angeles. If the scar is thick, you may consider Plato's Scar serum and laser therapy.  If atrophic, laser resurfacing may help. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Scar on Leg

+1
I suggest posting a picture for us to be able to help/give advice, otherwise there is no way for us to predict what treatments would be best.  Dr. Emer.