What x ray will reveal silicone implants and screws?

I have cheek silicone implants and screws and i want to take an x ray so that i can see where they were placed exatly on my face and the assymetry associated with them and how they were overlayed. My doctor has told me that where they are but I would want to get an x ray to look at for myself. how would i go about doing this and is this safe?

Radiographic Assessment of Cheek Implants

+1

Only a 3D CT scan will show the exact position of the implants on the face which can be easily visualized from any angle. Such x-rays are common and safe but there still is some radiation exposure.