Will my Arms Get Back to Normal and Better with Lifting Weights and Arm Workouts?

I had some lipo on my underarms done. I've been very very insecure about them. My dr did not recommend to do it bc he said they would sag more. I didn't listen and asked him at my pre-op I wanted "just a little bit". After taking off my arm garment 5days PO today, I am worried, horrified and regretful that I lipod my arms. Could you see improvements with exercise? Or am I outta luck? Can my arms get better with time? Is this just swelling? How long should I wear my arm garment for? Please help!

Liposuction of the Arms

+2

I am sorry you did not listen to your Plastic Surgeon.  In many cases, skin need to be excised instead of liposuction. Your surgeon would need to make that determination.  You should wear your garment for weeks, or as your surgeon recommends. Follow his instructions for exercise.  Best wishes!

The only way to remove excess skin is to surgically amputated.

+1

No amount of exercise or topical treatments can shrink excess skin. You'll either have to live with the problem or consider a brachioplasty where the excess skin will be removed.

+1

Seriously? You are ONLY 5 days out from surgery. You have swelling and black and blue issues. So how can you expect to see any improvement so quickly???