Lots of pain 18 days post-explant and donut lift--normal?

Im an ex-rugby player so can take pain. I had explant oct 14 after ~9 yr old 350cc under muscle saline. no fever, inc in breast vol, but enough pain i can't concentrate at work. Benadryl helps stinging, itchy sensation part. nothing helps aching, strong enough to make me nauseous pain. I hope to be reassured this is normal; that some women are in pain for several weeks. I've called PS and ladies at the front desk assure me everything is ok. I'm taking ibu 400 mg q6h and Percocet 5/325 in the am.

Excess pain after 18 days post explant

+1

Hello!! Each person heals differently after surgery. But no one knows their body more than you do. If you feel that something is not right, you need to insist on seeing your PS for a thorough examination to make sure there are no complications.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Something does sound unusual. Best to be seen IN PERSON by your surgeon to be examined. Intense pain is not usual with explant and donut lifting.//