I'm interested in a full reverse abdominoplasty (if that is even possible), liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks? (photo)

I have question about whether a full reverse tummy tuck is even possible for a thin women. I'm 5'4" and weigh 126lbs. No previous pregnancies. I figured a reverse tummy tuck was a viable option because I already had a scar from a Ravitch Procedure to fix my Pectus Carinatum earlier this year. Also liposuction from upper and lower abdomen, flanks and back then transfer to buttocks especially my left that's significantly smaller. I also have a weird dent and my stomach has never been flat.

I'm interested in a full reverse abdominoplasty (if that is even possible), liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks?

+2

Although an exam would be helpful, your description does make a reverse tummy tuck more reasonable. The BBL can performed at the same time.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Reverse abdominoplasty

+1

You do have the scar in the infra-mammary line and crossing the mid line. So you can have a reverse abdominoplasty through the same incision and probably get a better quality incision.

You seem to have a small area of fat just above the dent in the abdomen that need liposuction. If you want the Brazilian Butt Lift at the same time, then liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, may be thighs to get as much fat and transfer that fat to the buttocks.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Reverse tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

+1

It is hard to see in the photos the previous scar, and I am not sure if you are necessarily a candidate for a reverse tummy tuck, but certainly if you have fat reserves, a brazilian butt lift is possible.