Do I have uneven eyelids? (photos)

I don't know if it's bc they twitch a lot or if it's bc I rub my eyes (they get itchy and watery). I know I sound crazy but I just noticed a few days ago but I thought it was nothing until now.I'm 21 btw, and no I'm not Asian. ( no offense)

Uneven eyelids.

+2
This is very common and you need nothing done to them. They r pretty as is! Too much risk of surgery making them worse.  

Uneven eyelids?

+2
Your eyelids are not completely symmetric, but it is common to have minor differences between the eyes and the sides of the face in general.  I would say the amount of difference between your eyes is within normal.  I do not think that the difference is caused by the twitching or rubbing. 

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

They are a bit uneven but beautiful.

+2
The asymmetry has nothing to do with bing twitchy.  Eye rubbing is very hard on both the eyes and the cornea.  Please stop rubbing the eyes.  Please see an ophthalmologist.  You may have a dry eye or an allergic conjunctivitis.  

Do I have uneven eyelids?

+1
Hi Flow,

Since you only noticed this a few days ago - I might believe that the " uneven" appearance is do to slight swelling possibly from the rubbing of your eyes. If you are dealing with itchy, watery eyes you may have a case of allergies. Consult with your primary physician for further instructions.

Hope this was helpful!

Kristin J. Tarbet, MD
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Concerns of Possible Uneven Eyelids

+1
Dear Flow0921, Your eyes look beautiful and it is natural to have small amounts of asymmetry in all of our facial features. Rubbing the eyes is not good for them so try and refrain from this activity. As far as surgery I would leave well enough alone. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD