San Diego, CA Botox Doctor Recommendations

Does anybody know of a highly experienced doctor that does Botox injections in the nose located in San Diego, CA or near it?

+1

The botox cosmetic website is a good starting point for a list of qualified injectors. Dr.. Erik Austin and Dr. P. Alexander Ataii are 2 possibilities.

Botox Experienced Physicians in San Diego, CA

+1

Hi Angie,

William Groff, MD and Byran Chin, MD are both very active members here on RealSelf. I believe that they are both excellent physicians and highly qualified Botox injectors whom I personally would trust with family and friends.

Richard Fitzpatrick, MD is also an expert.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Botox in the nose

+1

Hi Angie -- What is the issue that your are trying to address with the nose?  Is it bunny lines or something else? Thanks.  Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist