Asian Male Nose Job - what are my options and how much is it going to cost? (Photo)

Would like to correcr my nose shape. Please let me know what are my options and how much tentative it is going to cost ?

Asian rhinoplasty

+1
Your nose is wide at the lower portion and you have flaring nostrils.  There are simple limited procedures just to deal with the wide nostrils and more involved procedures involving breaking the bones.  The less involved procedure would be less costly and give you some worthwhile improvement if cost is a major factor.

Asian Male Rhinoplasty

+1
You have a very wide nose and nasal base which all should be thinned. You also have poor tip projection and definition. I obviously cannot tell from your pictures but many patients like you also have soft cartilages which should be supported with cartilage grafts from your septum to establish and maintain tip refinement. It will cost $7,000-9,000.

Rhinoplasty to change the shape of the nose

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can change the shape of the nose by narrowing the bridge line, narrowing the tip, and narrowing nostrils with an alar-plasty. The cost of the rhinoplasty is dependent on operating room, surgeons fee, and anesthesia. For many examples of narrowing a wide nose and our price list, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty for the wide thick skinned Asian nose.

+1
Rhinoplasty for the wide thick skinned Asian nose involves reducing the width of the nose, base and tip as well as thinning the skin as much as possible. This will give you a more attractive nose. See an experienced  rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses.

Rhinoplasty

+1
You would benefit from tip refinement as well as dorsal width reduction.  Face to face consultation will provide details on the specific surgical steps. Costs for rhinoplasty vary widely but you are looking at $5-$6k.  Best wishes!

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for the photo and your questions though a full examination aided by digital photos is really needed. I would go to specialists in your area that will take your photo and then alter it digitally with your input so you may see what your nose might look like following surgery. That way you will be come fully informed what can and what cannot be accompished and the surgeon will know exactly what result you are looking for. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon