5'0, 120 lbs, active, and would like tummy, back, and arms lipo'ed for a BBL. Am I a good candidate? (photo)

I'm 5'0, 120 lbs am regularly active and don't like my figure. I would like my tummy back and arms liposuctioned for the procedure. Also I've been looking into doctors in tijuana Mexico, any recommendations for a good doctor there? Ill post photos for feedback. Thank you

BBL Candidate

+1

From your photos, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. Otherwise, it may end up being more costly in the long run in terms of revisions or complications. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you

Candidate for BBL

+1
You appear to be a good candidate for BBL, but you need a live consultation to confirm this.  Medical tourism is risky and often ends up being more costly in the long run when you have to deal with complications.

Dennis Dass, MD

BBL in thin patients

+1

You look like a nice candidate for a brazilian butt lift but an exam in person is key to determine if you have adequate donor sites.

BBL

+1

Thank you for the pictures.

I can definitely say that Liposuction and fat grafting in to buttocks will bring out that perfect body you have been looking for.

I suggest Liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

Let me know if I can help you achieve this.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift? (photo)

+1
Based on your photos and your rough measurements it looks like you will be a good candidate for a BBL. The procedure can give you a curvier look. For the best advice seek a personal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Am I a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift?

+1
     I operate on thinner women all of the time.  I would not recommend any more weight gain.  You can have a fabulous result with the right doctor.

Find a plastic surgeon with elite credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

You are an excellent candidate for liposuction. Liposuction of the abdomen and flanks will give you a better curvier contour. By itself it will make your buttock more enhanced. By also performing a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat injections to the buttocks) your gluteal contour will be further enhanced. 

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Brazillian

+1
Hi there you do appear to have fat in the flanks and abdomen which makes you a good candidate. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon. I would think twice before going south of the border for your procedure, as proper equipment, sterility and technique are important for avoiding complications with this procedure. Make sure you follow the proper post operative instructions. This procedure can produce amazing results when performed properly.

Sejal M. Patel, MD