Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift- Fat Transfer?

I'm 5'6 200lbs, here are a few photos of myself, and a few of what I hope to achieve with BBL. I want a slim waist, and a big upside down heart shaped bubble butt, like Kim Kardashian ans Jennifer Lopez, preferably somewhere between 1200-1500cc. I'm also wondering if I should lose a bit more weight before having this procedure done. All feedback is welcome and truly appreciated.

+2
Additional weight loss will probably improve the result.  1200 cc to 1500 cc is relatively easy to achieve.  In some patients, I transfer 2000 cc of fat to each buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question, I would advice to loose some weight first, getting closer to your ideal weight will help you achieve better results.
Once you're within an ideal weight range we can work on your procedure, with extensive liposuction, fat transfer to buttock and hips and if needed a tummy tuck.
Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

5'6" 200 lbs. Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift-Fat Transfer

+1
Given the goal of having an idealized buttock shape, patients should always lose enough weight so that after liposuction the desired contour of the waist, flanks and hips will be brought out. Since liposuction cannot achieve this alone, weight reduction would be indicated. The volume of augmentation desired is doable, but if the contour of the waist and hips cannot be achieved, the overall result will not be great.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss before fat transfer to buttock

+1
I would recommend losing some weight prior to surgery. Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon and you both can formulate a reasonable target weight for the procedure. The actual volume of fat transferred depends on the amount of fat you have available at the time of surgery and also depends on how your plastic surgeon processes the fat. If you want 1200-1500cc per side, it will be a fairly watery type of fat.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Liposuction

+1

I couldn't see the pictures but I will advice for you to loose more weight in order to achieve the results you've want. I do believe that after that, the procedures I suggest are liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat transfer to the buttocks. Maybe after weight loss you'll have skin laxity and if this happens a tummy tuck would be best as well.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
There were no photos posted, but you seem to be a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. It is always best to be seen in person. The1200-1500 cc may be able to be achieved depending on how much fat your butt can accommodate and the quality of the skin on the butt. When choosing your doctor for this procedure, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and performs at least 6 to 8 per week.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian butt augmentation

+1
I do not see any photos posted, but based solely upon your height and weight I assume that you should have reasonable amounts of donor sites to harvest from. Best to be seen in person.