San Diego Asian Eyelid Surgery Doctor Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a doctor for Asian eyelid lift in San Diego? I am VERY afraid after reading all the unhappy reports. Thank you in advance for your help.

Asian Blepharoplasty

+1

Don't be limited by geography to choose the best surgeon who can achieve your goals.  Seek the one who shares your aesthetic goals and whom you feel most comfortable with.

Suggest consulting ASPS website for San Diego

+1

I recommend consulting the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to locate a plastic surgeon in the San Diego area.   It is possible that an Asian plastic surgeon would be more experienced with performing Asian eyelid surgery.  If you cannot find a suitable plastid surgeon locally, you can consider travelling elsewhere to find a surgeon who specializes in Asian plastic surgery.

James Tang, MD

Consider a trip north for Asian Bleph

+1

I do not know anyone in SanDiego, but if you are willing to travel, I ma located in Monterey, CA and would be happy to help you out.

Carlo Rob Bernardino, MD
Monterey Oculoplastic Surgeon

Doctor recommendation in SD

+1

A very honest plastic surgeon in San Diego is Dr. Greg Scott.  If he doesn't feel he is the best for what you want he will tell you whom he thinks is the best. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS