I Spent over $20,000 for Artefill and It is a Disaster. How Can I Get the Doctor to Fix It?

The doctor was a very good salesperson took advantage of me at a very vulnerable time. She even charged me twice as much per vial and when it didn't work she suggested I spent another $10,000 for more. I plan on going in there and talking to her and wanted advice on what to say.

Artefill Disaster?

+1

Please elaborate on exactly what the disaster is, and hopefully include pics.  Also, how many syringes did you get?

#Artefill

+1

Im not sure why you were charged so much for a filler injection. with that said, I would need more information about what you do or dont like about the fillers in order to bettter help you.

Misbah Khan, MD

Artefill result

+1

It's difficult to give you advice without knowing more details about your treatments and seeing before and after pictures.  I would agree with you in that you should return to your treating physician to discuss your results and concerns.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon