Have I Started to Drop? (photo)

4wks out since my BA. 325cc moderate saline under muscle. Wondering how much I've dropped so far. Am I jus beginning? Or half way thru? What can you tell me?

Have I Started to Drop?

+3

Still high riding, which could be a concern. But over the internet very hard to diagnose. Best to start downward pressure massages. But discuss with your surgeon. 

Impants are high

+1

Implants are still high. I would give it more time and keep in close touch with your plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Implants settling after breast augmentation

+1

Based on your photos, your implants are still high. Since your surgery was only 1 month ago, they should continue to settle. It's important to keep your follow up appointments with your board certified plastic surgeon.

I hope that helps and wish you all the best.

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Implants high

+1

It looks like your implants are still very high. You should give it a few months or more. Best to discuss with your surgeon.

Have yours dropped?

+1

According to your photos, you have not.  Much depends on what technique was used to put your implants in.  You should definitely be discussing your concerns with your surgeon and for advice on how to get them to settle in a more desirable position.  I personally like to use a snug strap above the edge of the implant and its worn 24/7 until my patient finds the look satisfying (not perfect) as settling still invariably will occur as time goes on.

Curtis Wong, MD

Not Swelling

+1

Unfortunately, the implants are not in the correct position. Yes, I can tell from the picture. This happens for various reasons that your doctor will discuss. There is no implant below the areola and the nipples are pointed downward. I recommend revision soon than later. Implants do "drop and fluff" but I fear yours will not.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Breast Implants Settling after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Not possible to give you precise advice but generally speaking it may take several additional months before the breast implants fully "settleā€.   I ask my patients to evaluate the results of the procedure performed 6 months postoperatively.

Of course, your plastic surgeon knows exactly what was done,  including exactly how the breast implant "pocket" was dissected, and will be your best resource when it comes to answering your questions/concerns.

I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon