Pellieve and Radiess Combo?

I am planning to get a Pelleve treatment. Is there a period of time that I should wait after my treatment before a have Radiesse injected? I have heard that laser treatments tend to dilute fillers that have already been injected in the skin. How would the two treatments interact if the laser was performed first? Thanks!

Radiesse after # Pelleve

I believe most physicians are waiting three weeks after filler injection to perform a Pelleve treatment. However, there is no contraindication to injecting fillers immediately after a. Pelleve treatment.