Pellieve and Radiess Combo?

I am planning to get a Pelleve treatment. Is there a period of time that I should wait after my treatment before a have Radiesse injected? I have heard that laser treatments tend to dilute fillers that have already been injected in the skin. How would the two treatments interact if the laser was performed first? Thanks!

Radiesse after # Pelleve

+1
I believe most physicians are waiting three weeks after filler injection to perform a Pelleve treatment. However, there is no contraindication to injecting fillers immediately after a. Pelleve treatment.

Radiesse after Pelleve

+1
In my office we frequently inject Radiesse after the Pelleve series is complete.  There is no data on this question that I know of, but I think the heat could decrease the results with hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane or Juvederm.  The massage motion could possibly move newly placed deep Radiesse or Voluma in the cheeks.  I have added a link to a page with a Pelleve movie.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pelleve facial skin tightening can be done with Radiesse

+1
Radiesse is injected deeply and the Pelleve radiofrequency skin tightening does not penetrate as deeply so the two can be done the same day, with Pelleve being first so that its handpiece is touching skin that has yet to be injected. Pelleve can be done a day after the Radiesse and won't penetrate into the plane of Radiesse deposition. 

Ronald Shelton, MD

Any Laser Treatments and Radiesse

+1

Although Radiesse is usually injected at a deeper level, laser and filler should be separated by several weeks at least to be safe.

Pelleve and Radiesse combination treatment

+1

If you have the Pelleve treatment first, you should be able to have the Radiesse fairly soon afterwards.  As long as you are healed from the Pelleve treatment, it should be fine to inject the Radiesse.  If the Radiesse were done first, then you would need to wait a longer period of time before having the Pelleve treatment.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon